Excellent suggestions, all.

I'm going to print them all out and go through it methodically.
I do have a URM-25D in good calibration.
So I'll make some notes as I go along, and note its performance before I
muck with it.

I do feel a bit foolish, when I got home and unpacked it and powered it up,
I guess band conditions were very good, a bit quieter on the bands this
morning :)

Thanks to all,

   Chuck, K1OM