To: "Drakelist" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] Need Help With L7 NOS Front Panel

Hi All:

I have a NOS front panel for my L7 amplifier. It still has the original protective plastic covering on it that has become brittle over the years and is stuck fast to the panel. I tried to scrape it off with my fingernail and still it doesn’t want to come off. If I try to use something stronger to scrape off the plastic I’m afraid I’ll damage the paint. Do any of you know of a solvent or some other way to remove the covering that wouldn’t damage the paint or lettering? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73,
Jim
W2BVM