Hi to all:
This is a T4X-C question.  I have a C-Line and I am giving the T-4XC an
alignment            (R-4C too).

(1)  80 meters challenge:  80 meters has lower output than all the other
bands.  I noticed three of the four alignment trimmer capacitors on the left
side of radio (T-4XC) are cranked tight as can be.  The trimmer/alignment
capacitor closest to front of radio seems normal.  It is not cranked tight.
With the other tree trimmers it as if one cannot reduce capacitance enough to
raise the output power.  When I finally got these three trimmers unstuck, from
being over tighten, the power output went down to effectively nothing.  I
cannot get any power out unless these three timmer capacitors are over
tightened.  This is not correct.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

73,
Chuck - AA5WG