Hey Don, and to the Group --

Funny Story - but a good one too.

Often times, in the past I have questioned why I have more than one radio -
setting
here in the radio room, gathering dust, when I turn on my ole' favorite to
chase DX
on CW or to listen to the 3915 swap net on Sunday Morning.

But then I realize that there is comfort in having two of the same radios, for
many
reasons. The one that sticks out the most is that I can monitor two of my
favorite bands at the same
time and I will not be off the air if something goes wrong.

And that I don't have that much tied up in either one of the radios so I can
enjoy them both knowing
that the newer ones cost much more.

Just a thought or two -- Enjoy

Rick NU7Z