Hello to the group,
First Call, for a Drake memorabilia item.

Drake sales literature.  Original, uncreased, not yellowed....quite  nice.
Price includes postage in the continental 48 states. Other would be
additional.

For the person who collects the 2 series. Two pieces of literature as a
set.
2-C and 2 NT  single sheet each, BTW schematics on the back. The   2NT is
quite rare.

MN-4 / MN2000 Matching Networks
W4 / WV-4  Directional RF Wattmeters
These are also single sheet.

A two sheet  (bi-fold)  DSR-1 Receiver  Most unusual.

All are priced at $10 each.  These were from our club archives,   we had a
decade reduction. All procedes will go to the club which is W8DYY
Miamisburg, OH.
73's   Carl WD8NHK