From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net
[mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net] On Behalf Of Joe
Pyles
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 11:06 AM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [Drakelist] Fwd: Re: TR-7 RX blown due to lapse of
sanity

Ron, I discussed these mixers with a Mini-Circuits engineer
and he recommended the SRA-3MH+ over the SBL-1MH+ mainly
because the SRA-3MH+ has almost 1 db less conversion loss.

73, Joe, KC9LAD

Charles,    The Mini-Circuits part number SBL-1MH+ is a
direct replacement to the CM1 in the Drake TR7.    I have
replaced several of those double balanced mixer modules and
that one works perfectly.

Ron / WB4HFN