Guys - I know we've batted this issue around a lot and I'm always on the
lookout for a source of the "unobtainium" power switches for our amps.  I feel
fortunate that I had a spare set to replace my switches and then was able to
refurbish the set removed for future use. Recently I found an ad at:

https://www.surpluscenter.com/home.asp

that included what could be a potential replacement switch.  As I don't need
them myself I thought I'd let folks know about this source and perhaps someone
can do some further investigating and report back to the group.

The switch I found is on page 30 of the Surplus Center's catalog supplement
which can be downloaded at:

https://www.surpluscenter.com/catreq.asp

It may take some effort to make it work if it will work at all, but hey at only
$1.49, well you never know.  Anyway, am hoping this pans out for the guys who
need a replacement source.

GL - Dino KL0S