Hi Guys,
I was up checking out activity on 17 meters today. There wasn't much.
Surprise surprise, but it reminded me of a problem my T-4XC has. I have
been ignoring this issue for
a while now because the bands have been so dead. I tuned up the
transmitter so I could call CQ on 17 meters today and I barely got 60
watts out. On 10 meters, it's more like
50 watts. It is any band that uses those two band switch positions 21.0
and 28.5 MHZ.
I get over 100 watts on all the other bands, quite a bit more than a
hundred on 80 meters.
I suppose I could tune her up on 40 meters and then write down some
power levels at various places along the transmit chain and then go back
and do it on 10 or 15 meters and
narrow it down to a section that way. I would expect the higher bands to
be somewhat lower power, but not that much, or am I wrong. Is there
anyplace I should start looking.
Thanks & 73,
Bob K6GGO
_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist