From: Henry Foglesong <hwfogles...@gmail.com>
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:34 AM
Subject: [Drakelist] crystal frequencies

I am waiting for a T-4XC and manual that I just
purchased to arrive and have not found a good clean copy of the crystal
frequency chart, so I would like to have someone confirm the frequencies of
several crystals I need for extra coverage:

Usable frequency - 1.8 - 2 Mhz --- Crystal freq -
12.6 Mhz

Usable frequency - 28.0 - 28.5 Mhz -- Crystal freq
- 39.1 Mhz

Usable frequency - 29.0 - 29.5 Mhz --- Crystal freq
- 40.1 Mhz

I understand that International Crystal Mfg has all
of the specs on file.

Thanks