Well Ron Casa, I can go either way, but......  

Notice down through this that both my reply e-mail and date header are grouped 
together as is Jim's.  Not always easy to follow but doable if needed.  Your 
date header saying that you stated something is on top and your typed data is 
on the bottom.  Kind of make it even more difficult to see who sent what and in 
what order.  

Regards,
Ron WD8SBB

--- On Fri, 8/26/11, ron <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: ron <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Drakelist] top/bottom was Santa Claus ...
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 12:44 PM
> On 08/26/2011 05:24 AM, Ron wrote:
> > I have to believe that this one is at least to some

<<< snip >>>

> > 73
> > Ron WD8SBB
> >
> > --- On Thu, 8/25/11, Jim Shorney<[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> >
> >> From: Jim Shorney<[email protected]>
> >> Subject: [Drakelist] Santa Claus, the Easter
> Bunny, and drift-free modern radios
> >> To: "[email protected]"<[email protected]>
> >> Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 8:56 PM
> >>
> >> Some days I am more easily amused than other
> days.

<<<snip>>>

> >>
> >> 73
> >>
> >> -Jim
> 
> Reply:
> 
> It is posting like this I prefer bottom. I do not know who
> sent to whom 
> or which IS top/bottom in the above example.
> Can you imagine a LONGER list?
> Also:
> People also need to TRIM their replies .... it makes for
> cleaner reading.
> 
> OK, my 2 and 3/4 cents (adjusted for inflation)
> 
> 72
> Ron, wb1hga
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Drakelist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist
>


_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

Reply via email to