Jose,

I experienced the same problem with my TR-7.  I de-tuned the last IF
transformer a little and things improved.

My 2nd IF/Audio board uses a diode bridge.  I wish I had the MC1496 product
detector.

73,
Tom, AG9X




On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Jose V. Gavila <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am working on a nice R-7 receiver and have found that it distorts in SSB
> on the first word syllable. It is lots worse on M and F AGC settings, but
> also noticeable in slow setting.
>
> Any hint to solve this problem?. An AGC mod perhaps?
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> JOSE
> --
> 73 EB5AGV - JOSE V. GAVILA - IM99sm La Canyada - Valencia(SPAIN)
> Radio and Test Equipment....... http://jvgavila.com
> RadioRepair BLOG............... 
> http://radiorepair.blogspot.**com<http://radiorepair.blogspot.com>
>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Drakelist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mailman.zerobeat.net/**mailman/listinfo/drakelist<http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist>
>
_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

Reply via email to