*I'm looking for a Good L7, I've tried Epay, QTH ,QRZ and Evan, so now I'll
look here. Anyone have one for sale? If so drop me a line and I'll give you
a call. That is if my wife doesn't kill me first.
*
*Thanks*
*Woody, KO4ByGolly*
-- 
* *
   * If you forward this e-mail, please delete the forwarding history, which
includes my email address.   It is a courtesy to me and to others who do not
wish to have their e-mail addresses sent all over the world.  *
* *
*   ** If you are including me in a multi-address email,** please use the**
Bcc **feature.** In your email address which will be under the TO: block. It
still sends emails the same but everyone does not see the other address only
theirs. *
*Thanks*
*"Woody"*
_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

Reply via email to