From: Woody <ko4...@gmail.com>
To: Drakelist@zerobeat.net
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] C4 Console

Well since its quite I might as well start something. I have a C4 that I've had
for 20 or so years, gave $50 for it back then, with all the hook ups. I've used
all of it but mainly the rotor control and power strip, all the Drakes I have
run through it. The rotor control has quit working, where would be the best
place to start looking, I've changed it out to another controller and it works
fine so it has to be in the console, any one have any idea's?
Thanks

Woody

   If you forward this e-mail, please deletethe forwarding history, which
includes my email address.   It is a courtesy to me and to others who do not
wish to have their e-mail addresses sent all over the world.

    If you are including me in a multi-address email, please use
the Bcc feature. In your email address which will be under the TO: block. It
still sends emails the same but everyone does not see the other address only
theirs.
Thanks
"Woody"