*Well since its quite I might as well start something. I have a C4 that I've had for 20 or so years, gave $50 for it back then, with all the hook ups. I've used all of it but mainly the rotor control and power strip, all the Drakes I have run through it. The rotor control has quit working, where would be the best place to start looking, I've changed it out to another controller and it works fine so it has to be in the console, any one have any idea's?* *Thanks * *Woody* * * * If you forward this e-mail, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address. It is a courtesy to me and to others who do not wish to have their e-mail addresses sent all over the world. * * * * ** If you are including me in a multi-address email,** please use the** Bcc **feature.** In your email address which will be under the TO: block. It still sends emails the same but everyone does not see the other address only theirs. * *Thanks* *"Woody"*
_______________________________________________ Drakelist mailing list [email protected] http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

