From: "Garey Barrell" <k4...@mindspring.com>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 10:59 AM
To: "Steve Wedge" <w1es1...@earthlink.net>
Cc: "Drake List" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Source for pots?

Steve -

I don't think there is a mechanical equivalent being made today. Best chance is a donor unit. It's a fairly standard (for the time) CTS pot, and may be possible to replace just the element if you can find a regular bushing mount style. You may or may not be able to salvage the plastic shaft.

Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4-A, 4-B, C-Line
and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Steve Wedge wrote:
I couldn't find a match in Mouser's catalogue for the 500-ohm, plastic-shaft pot that's used for setting the S-Meter Zero on the side of the 4-line receivers.
Does anyone here know of a source?
Still looking...
Steve Wedge, W1ES/4
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
John Stark.
All my computers have my signature with various pearls of wisdom appended thereto.