Da: "John King"
A:"Drakelist@zerobeat.net"
Inviato:Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:14:57 -0800 (PST)
Oggetto:[Drakelist] My T4XCand R4C fired up

Today, I fired up my T4XC and R4C and checked into a net with them.
All of my Drakes have been roosting for several years and I have
displayed them all on new shelves on one side of my shack. After those
years of resting, they performed well and I got an S9 plus 20DB signal
report barefoot on 75 meters from several hundred miles away. Made me
fall in LOVE all over again!!!
Tomorrow, I will fire up my TR3 and maybe my R4 and T4X . Makes me
feel a warm glow when my  beautiful old gals do their thing.

Just had to tell someone!! 73, John, K5PGW