Da: "John Boyle"
Inviato:Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:33:35 -0500
Oggetto:[Drakelist] R-4C Sherwood mods

I just acquired an R-4C, s/n 23xxx, in excellent condition.  It has
the 3 CW filters and the 6kc AM filter, but no other changes.  It
works well but has an S7 background noise that is not present on my
Ten Tec Corsair II.  I'm planning on installing several of the
Sherwood mods, but not all ot once.  What mods would produce the most
improvement and in what order should they be incorporated?  I can do
the work myself.  I have the original owners manual with the
schematic #11017421000.  Thanks for your help.   John Boyle, VE3PMA