I have several of KF8MW's reproduction front panels that I had accumulated in
anticipation of some projects that I'm not going to pursue.  I have two sets of
panels for the R-4B and T-4XC (a total of four panels) and I have one each for
the TR-4Cw/RIT and R-4C.  I'd like to sell all six panels as a single lot.
Asking price is $250, shipped by Priority Mail.  In the end, if I cannot find a
buyer for the whole lot, I may end up piecing them out 1-2 at a time but for
now I'm not going to do that so would appreciate it if you don't ask.  Please

Thanks,
Mike, W1MU