Ted,
        From my past dealings with Idiom Press, this is pretty normal.
Someone else went through the same sort of thing last year and asked
questions on another (TenTec?) reflector.  Remember too that last week was
Dayton, and they are always there, so expect things to be a little slow this
time of year.  You'll love the keyer!  I love all three of mine!

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Drakelist [mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net] On Behalf Of Ted
Schurter
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 1:26 PM
To: Drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [Drakelist] Idiom Press Keyers

After seeing several references on the Drake list to Idiom Press Keyers, I
ordered a K5 Keyer to be used with my Drake T4XB. I placed the order direct
to Idiom Press last Friday (May 16). A week has passed, so I tried to call
them to inquire about the status of my order.  There is no answer,  and
after the phone rings several times, I get a message saying "I'm sorry, this
mailbox has not yet been setup by the subscriber". I subsequently called my
credit card company and they advised me that no charges had been made by
Idiom Press.
I realize that this is not exactly a Drake question, but was wondering if
anyone else on the list has had a similar experience with Idiom Press, and
should I be concerned.

73,

Ted Schurter
WB2NVK