I have used the Hayseed kit and it is very simple to install. You will need a high wattage soldering gun or other comparable device (not just a small pencil-type iron) for one one of the can caps. As somebody else mentioned, you should test the PS using a voltmeter before you attach it to your TR4. Especially make sure the bias voltage is correct. While I was in there, I also replaced all of the resistors with modern types; it only costs a few dollars in parts and 30 min of labor. You then know that your PS is in good shape all-around.