I am shutting down my station and moving to a nursing home.
I live in Arlington Heights, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago.

I have the following Drake equipment to sell. It was all purchased

new by me and I have a full set of manuals as well as original boxes.

If you have any interest in purchasing any of these items please contact me.

1. TR 7/DR 7 transceiver with installed NB7 noise Blanker.

2. PS 7 Power supply

3. MN 2700 Matching Network (tuner, transmatch)

4. P 75 Phone Patch

5. TV3300 low pass filter

6. MS 7 Speaker

I also have for sale

1. A Bencher/Butternut HF6 vertical antenna (80-10 meters)

2, A Cushcraft ARX 2B Ringo Ranger antenna (2 meters)

3. A Bencher iambic Paddle

4. Morse-Matic electronic Keyer

5. High Sierra continuous coverage motorized antenna and tripod

Sanford Franzblau KA9BBV

1180 Moorings Dr.

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Phone: 847-956-4530