Hi to the list:
For Sale: TR-6 & RV-6
I have a very late serial number Drake TR-6 with
a new hayseed cap kit installed along with the
very rare noise blanker also installed. The TR-6
has been completely BAKERIZED. It will be plug
and play right out of the box. Also included is the
very rare RV-6 remote vfo which is also in excellent
condition. Asking $1500.00 plus $75.00 for shipping.
Email my QRZ address for pictures if your interested.
This ad replaces any ads I had on before about the
TR-6 and RV-6
Thanks very much. Gary Thostenson W9VS

---