Conventional wisdom is that Lee #172 "Lagoon Blue" theatrical gel is a very
close match. A few bucks for a sheet at a theater supply house or on eBay will
net you a lifetime supply. Dave, KD2E, has provided information to the effect
that Roscolene #853 is the ORIGINAL Drake filter material. You can see both
colors together here:

http://radiojim.exofire.net/pages/blue.html

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
“There’s something out of place – let’s go and poke it with a stick.” – The
Doctor, "Amy’s Choice"