Steve,

There's nothing special about the Drake Q multiplier.  You should be  able
to use just about any 455 KHz Q multiplier with the 2B.  The Heathkit
various versions are plentiful and work well (I have one hooked one up to my
HRO-60).

73
Lee WB6SSW

In a message dated 8/7/2015 6:31:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,