Since I sold my TR-7 station in Dayton this past year I no longer need my
original Drake service manual. Inside cover states,"Reprinted with revisions
October 1980". Individual pages are in excellent condition, no soldering iron
burn marks, no solder globs, a few notes in pencil and all pages attached to
their 19 binder rings. Exterior binder shows some wear but is certainly not
falling apart.
Asking $135 which includes USPS priority postage to continental US. I'd prefer
personal check but Pay Pal possible alternative.
Please contact off list. Thank you.
Larry WA8MKY