I'll take a look at what I have when I get home. I have a binder that came
with mine. It stopped transmitting a while back. Hoped it was the handset
and bought another one to test but haven't gotten around to it.

Solid feeling radio though!

I'll let you know what I find this weekend.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 6:59 PM Dale Parfitt <pari...@frontier.com> wrote:

> I have found a nice UV-3 whose 2M P.A. is bad. While I have an original
> owner’s manual, and have found the service manual- neither has schematics
> or voltage charts.
>
> Does anyone on the list have the above in electronic format?
>

> Tnx,
>
> Dale W4OP

“A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed
next week” George S. Patton