Well folks we have booth space.  Now just to pay for it.
N9NWO

     On Sunday, April 2, 2017 1:13 AM, Brian Markland
<insideexhib...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello,

I am pleased inform you that Drake Collectors Association has been placed for
Dayton Hamvention 2017. Your booth number(s): 6420 have been selected and
placed on your account. If you have your account credentials from 2016, you may
use those to review your reservation through our online portal available at
http://hamvention.org/vendors/ exhibits-details-pricing/ using the Click to Pay
Online button. If you are unsure of your account credentials, you may fill out
an application and contract in the Forms section and an account will be created
for you.

Thanks and 73,

Brian Markland - N8UDQChairman, Inside Exhibits937-830-8711

Click here to unsubscribe