We will miss you, Garey.

My deepest condolences to family and friends.

Jose EB5AGV

El 20/02/2018 a las 6:10, Jim Shorney escribió:

From: Collins <collins-bounces+wbethoney=hotmail.com@...> on behalf of Tony
Vitolo via Collins <collins@...>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 2:18 PM
To: Collins Reflector
Subject: {Collins} K4OAH SK
It is with deep sadness to report that Garey Barrell K4OAH became a
silent key last night.

Tony Vitolo W4AV
Grayson GA.

P.S. Would somebody please post this on the Drake reflector

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.

"Give a man a URL and he will learn for an hour. Teach him to Google and he will
learn for a lifetime."

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org

--
73 EB5AGV - JOSE V. GAVILA - La Canyada - Valencia (SPAIN)
   http://agvradio.com  AGVradio