Il 15-09-2017 17:12 David Bruzos ha scritto:
Hi Danti,
    The behavior you are experiencing is normal.  As I pointed out
previously, I've been using this setup for many years and I've seen
the same thing.  You will encounter that when the filesystem is
written on the DRBD device without the use of a partition table.
    As a side note, I've had some nasty stability issues with the DRBD
version in the kernel (4.4/4.9 kernels) when running on ZFS, but DRBD
8.4.10 and ZFS 0.6.5.11 seem to be running great.  I also run the
storage as part of dom0, which many admins don't recommend, but
generally it works alright.  The stability issues were typically rare
and happened under high I/O loads and were DRBD related deadlock type
crashes.  Again, those problems seem to be resolve in the latest DRBD
8 RELEASE.

David

Hi David, thanks again for taking the time to report your findings.
I plan to use CentOS, which has no build-in DRBD support, so I will use ELRepo's DRBD packages + the official ZFS 0.7.x repository.

Regards.

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico