From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: No Title
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:55:05 -0700

Date of Dream 8/31/99
Dream I dreamt that my brother (who passed away 5 years ago) was sitting in
a wearhouse, on an artist's stool, with a canvas in front of him, painting
himself sitting in a comfortable, reclyner type chair.
Comments by Dreamer A friend of mine told me that it sounded like the dream
was a way of saying that my brother was at peace. I'm not sure I believe
that, although it sounds good. Any other insights?
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, dreams,  DreamsRus, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

  Remember to include the title of the dream you are commenting on!

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n159.2 ---------------