From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest dream-flow.v001.n192,
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:58:14 EST

frcklesct drm-peace had lain to the right of the twins if you had avoided
beng like them
lesson drm-peace had lain to the right of the city if you had avoided
becoming dirty
disturbing drm-peace had lain to the right of the walk if you had avoided
becoming taken
sadness drm-peace had lain to the right of the school if you had avoided
making yourself or others "extremely"

more at www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n194.2 ---------------