From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: High School (Echo)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 13:24:52 -0800

Dream Title              High School (Echo)
Date of Dream
Dream                    I am in high school sitting in English class, it
is dark.  I go to sit beside this guy who I am in love with.  He is
ignoring me, he's angry at me.  Then I am downstairs at my locker cleaning
it out and sitting on the floor and he walks by with another girl and looks
at me like he wants to be with me, but keeps walking with her.

Comments by Dreamer      In reality, we had a long-time crush on each
other, a lot of emotion and never could get together for very long because
of other people, or other circumstances.I also have recurrent dreams where
he wants us to be together, but I am married and don't feel I can leave my
husband.  I dream of him very frequently.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- END dream-flow.v001.n254 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams