From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Nyte Terror,
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:07:53 -0700

Dream Title              Nyte Terror, Diana
Date of Dream            4/12?/00 ,after midnight
Dream                    I dont remember it all , it was a long dream . I
remember being in my room with with my friend Brian and outside my two
windows lightening kept getting closer and closer to the house. it began to
scare me  and we decided to try and get away we ran through the house. I
dont remember much after that then i was in a room with other people and i
had a pair of scissors and i put my finger on this table and theatened that
i would cut it off. then i slowly did , i think i was waiting for some one
to stop me. Then, and this is what really scared me, I was lying awake in
my bed. Everything looked normal but i could sense something very bad. I
could feel it coming towards me. Then i heard noises like someone or
something was coming into the room to get me. I closed my eyes and screamed
for my parents . My mom eventually came in and she asked me what was wrong
, I told her  I didn't know and she went back to her room. I eventually
went back to sleep , the next th!
!
ing i remember the phone was ringing and it was morning i leaned over and
grabed it it was my boyfriend , he said he was sick of waiting and he
wanted to get back with his exgirlfriends then hung up. I got scared. Then
i woke up. My hand was at my ear like i was holding a phone but there was
none. Thats the end.
Comments by Dreamer      I was awake when i felt like something was after
me and my mother really did come in, that happens to me. I'll be awake and
not be able to get rid of the dream. I have a lot of nightmares, mostly on
things that don't scare me when im awake but for some reason they do when
im asleep. I know it may sound like nonsense , but its all i remember.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n287.2 ---------------