From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: tejca
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:26:10 -0700

Dream Title              tejca
Date of Dream            4/10/2000
Dream                    I dreamed about my boss offering me the new job
(whatewer I wanted) and she was pregnant . (that is very uncommon since she
is all in her job career).
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n288.2 ---------------