From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 008- Dolly
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 00:10:35 -0700

Dream Title              008- Dolly
Date of Dream            April...
Dream                    I know I've been analyzing this dream to death all
day, but it has been the most vivid dream I've ever had since I was eight
years old and had the dream of flying and driving. But anyways, here it
goes. They say that everyone has two dreams a night. I know I had two
dreams, but I couldn't remember the first one. It was the second one that
got to me anyways. Ok, I am in the school but it doesn't seem like the
school except for where the tech lab was. I remember that we were all there
except Papa and that there were 3 squares in the middle of the floor
somewhat distant from each other. They were squares of ice. The part from
which I remember the most would have to start off with I think I was in a
room, but there were three bodies on the ground and they were all bloody.
There had been three deaths in the school. Murder, or suicide I didn't know
which one. I remember that people had removed the bodies and there was a
pitiful stain of blood on the tiles. I!
!
t seemed kind of gray and gloomy. What bothered me was that everyone acted
like it wasn't anything big. There was a lady; I think she was in charge of
handling the 'deaths'. I asked her why they weren't going to shut down that
part of the school, and she replied, it's just a little blood. I
specifically remember a large porcelain sink, three of them, all lined up
together with stainless steel taps. They looked like basins. When she said
that, I knew something was up. I also knew someone was beside me. He looked
like the hall monitor in our school, but he was a man and a bit taller. I
thought I'd said something to him, but as I type I realized I didn't speak
to him at all. He followed me around giving me the creeps. I pretended to
ignore him, but I knew he was there. We got out of the room and instead of
being at the third floor where we were, we were on the main level at the
back of the school where the staircases that lead to the adult center were.
Where we played truth dare.!
!
  What was different was that it was a subway station that looked a bit
like the old train stations from like the thirties. I had this vibe. I
looked at the subway and knew something was going to happen with it. I
looked up and saw a clock. I turned my head and felt the fear. It was odd.
It was wrong. It was real. I think I talked to that guy, but I don't
remember saying anything to him. The subway was about to leave when a loud
alarm went off. My defenses kicked in, but I was paralyzed. The next thing
I remember was seeing myself sitting in the train, as I was outside
watching. The train, which seemed to be crashing into a wall, crumbling,
crushing into itself actually wasn't. There were screams, so many bloody
screams. At that point, I knew fear. I had never really feared anything
before this, but this was of a different fear. This was a powerful fear.
This fear did not exist in our world. This was the fear of hell. I was in
hell. Whether there was fire or not, this was hell.!
!
  I turned around and was now facing the guy that was with me and not the
train. I still heard the screams. I still felt the fear. The ground started
to rumble a bit. And in my ignorance and stupidity I started to jump up and
scream ' I knew it, I knew it! I knew something like this was going to
happen'. The scariest part was this. I was facing the guy. He looked at me,
blank faced. Lifted me up, both hands at my waist. I saw someone walk past
me and it had a human body. It turned to face me and had the face of a
monster. It did a kind of roar, and I was shaken. It walked away. I thought
he was going to bring me over to somewhere safe, but I was too fixated on
his eyes. There was something in them, something that shouldn't have been
there. Uncertainty. He had no emotion but a thought. What he thought is
hard to explain but I knew what it meant. I said something I shouldn't have
said. I said something wrong. I said something that I wasn't meant to know.
I was evil; I was to be r!
!
id of. I did not belong. What did I do? I was paralyzed again and allowed
him to lift me. Looking into my eyes, and myself returning the gaze. He
threw me into it. Into the hell into the bottomless pit of screaming,
painful, agonizing screams. I still looked at him as I fell. I felt myself
fall. I did not try and move. I let it be all the while thinking why did he
push me? What did I do? How could he do this to me? What was it I said? I
woke up paralyzed for about half an hour continuing to fall. I felt the
fear. It was the most vivid next to his eyes. His cold blank eyes. His
uncertain look. His flinch as I said it. WHY?!!! What did I do??!! I've
been spending all day analyzing this. I have nothing more to say. I thought
it was important I do this though. I may find some answers later. I must
find the meaning.

Comments by Dreamer      PLEASE EMAIL ME ALL COMMENTS.. THANK YOU
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      PLEASE if you have any comments, email me all the
comments at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n296.2 ---------------