From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: my turn
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 09:24:05 -0700

Dream Title
Date of Dream            5/3/00
Dream                    Roughly a little over a year ago, I lost my
brother in a plane crash, I have seen him in my dreams twice since his
death.  He never talks, just looks at me & smiles.

In this particular dream I had last night, it was my turn to die! My family
knew it & so did my friends. They were all waiting for me to arrive at the
funeral parlor.  I saw myself laying naked on a gurney with a mortician
standing over me prepping me for my funeral. I was alive though! I watched
him fix my makeup, hair, & nails.  My skin started to get cold.  I didn't
understand why it was my turn to die.  I saw myself praying in the dream,
asking God why I had to go, why it was my turn?  I had asked God for a sign
to let me know everything was going to be ok, then I saw my brother, he
just smiled never saying a word. After seeing him, I felt like it was ok to
die, I didn't need to be afraid anymore.

The irony here is, all throughout this dream, I kept waking up. I remember
looking around the room & petting my cat.  While I was awake, I was still
dreaming.  I would fall back to sleep and the dream would still continue.

Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      Please help me make sense of this dream

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n297.2 ---------------