From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WHITE KITTEN
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 18:19:12 -0700

Dream Title              WHITE KITTEN
Date of Dream            6 may 2000
Dream                    HELLO THERE,
Last night i can recall a dream of my cat, however it did not look like my
cat, this cat had kittens, only one survived, this kitten was pure white
and very weak looking, later in my dream this young weak kitten beacame
healthy and strong. what does this mean ?

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n298.2 ---------------