From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Really weird
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:17:28 -0700

Dream Title              Really weird- Serenity
Date of Dream            Thursday 17th of August, at around 2am
Dream                    My dream starts off on a really wild night, with
rain and hail and thunder and that sort of stuff. There is this old house
that I am. It's really dark, but I am there with some people that I know,
but I cant remember who. We are trying to get to the highest point in the
house for some unkown reason, and to do this we have to take the stairs.
But the problem is right before the last step there is this whole pile of
ghosts that grab people and drag them back down into the basement. If
you're quick, you can get past them, and a few people including me do. We
sit around the attic for a while. Although there is holes in the roof, no
rain seems to be getting us. There is a leader of the group that is trying
to tell us what we should be doing, but I am reluctant to listen to him and
I try to do whatever I can. I keep on seeing the people get dragged away to
the basement. By now I am crying for someone to have a mobile phone so I
can ring my parents. No-one do!
!
es and I start screaming that is tsupid because EVERYONE has one in this
day and age (Perhaps I feel that because all the people that surround me
do?) but then a girl I know of but am not friends with produces a bright
blue ericsson from her pocket. The phone is really vivid in my mind... the
blue was electric. I feel eternally grateful to her as I ring my parents,
but I get the answering machine. As I am about to speak I hera them
screaming for help in the background, like someone is in my home and I
can't help them because I am in the attic....and then I woke up.
Comments by Dreamer      Ive never had such an odd dream before....!
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- END dream-flow.v002.n001 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams
Courtesy of DreamGate www.dreamgate.com