From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Smack In The Mouth
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:04:03 -0700

Dream Title              Smack In The Mouth
Date of Dream            08/27/00 noon
Dream                    I had a dream that I had made a comment to my
husband (I can't remember the comment) but I was being sarcastic and funny
and I was laughing.  He took offense to the comment and started to smack me
in the mouth over and over, which took me by surprise and made me cry and
try to bite his fingers.  I woke up crying real tears.
Comments by Dreamer      I had an early morning run and came home very
tired and wasn't planning on falling asleep.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      This is my first time.  Please email the analysis
or tell me how  to find it.  Thanks

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v002.n002.2 ---------------