On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 2:19 AM James Jones <jajo...@nvidia.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the slow reply here as well.  I've been in the process of
> rebasing and reworking the userspace patches.  I'm not clear my changes
> will address the Jetson Nano issue, but if you'd like to try them, the
> latest userspace changes are available here:
>
>    https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/3724
>
> And the tegra-drm kernel patches are here:
>

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-tegra/patch/20191217005205.2573-1-jajo...@nvidia.com/
>
> Those + the kernel changes addressed in this thread are everything I had
> outstanding.

I don't know if that's caused by your changes or not, but now the
assert I hit is a different one pointing out that
nvc0_miptree_select_best_modifier fails in a certain case and returns
MOD_INVALID... anyway, it seems like with your patches applied it's
now way easier to debug and figure out what's going wrong, so maybe I
can figure it out now :)