On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 11:55:47AM +0200, Maksym Wezdecki wrote:
> I get your point. However, we need to make resource_create ioctl,
> in order to create corresponding resource on the host.

That used to be the case but isn't true any more with the new
blob resources.  virglrenderer allows to create gpu objects
via execbuffer.  Those gpu objects can be linked to a
virtio-gpu resources, but it's optional.  In your case you
would do that only for your staging buffer.  The other textures
(which you fill with a host-side copy from the staging buffer)
do not need a virtio-gpu resource in the first place.

take care,
  Gerd