Hi,
I have a G450 card at work.
Currently I am trying to build the latest drivers into a deb package,
which painfully (took me a week :() succeeded.
Now I have installed the stuff, and surprise surprise, it does want a
new kernel module... 3.0.x, and not 2.0.0.
Major trouble, since there is a rule not to switch workstations from 2.2
to 2.4 unless it is stable enough...
The new drm code is very 2.4 centric, so I wondered:
1) Are people busy with a 2.2. backport?
2) Is there interest
I'm starting with a backport right now, so any hints will be greately
appreciated...
--
mail          up   18+11:13,     4 users,  load 0.40, 0.14, 0.08
mistar1       up    2+20:37,     8 users,  load 2.00, 2.00, 2.00