I've ported David's new Imakefile system for lib/GL from the trunk
to the 3.5 branch.  My changes are checked in and I'm in the middle
of a test build on my second system.  I might not be able to check
on whether it completes until tomorrow, however.

Alan, I had some trouble getting the gamma driver to compile.
It's complaining that drm_gamma_sarea_t is undefined, but I'm not
sure why.  For now, I've disabled the gamma driver in the the
mesa/src/drv/Imakefile.  I also have to update the ffb driver yet.

-Brian