Hey,
I have mach64 (or technically rage pro! why'd he call it mach64??) in my
desktop, and I will be getting a k6-2 550 tomarrow so I'll have a better
test platform (with kernel.org messing up cyrix arr, and 3dnow so
essential...).  I've actually had the code working on this platform
twice, and I will try testing it out again sometime next week.

Carl Busjahn