This has occurred quite often for me as well in running the setup program.
I suspected a corrupt download (?!) and kept re-downloading a fresh copy
until one version finally worked. Didn't dig deep to find the root of the
problem, though.

---
Dan Chen                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG key: www.cs.unc.edu/~chenda/pubkey.gpg.asc