I am using a G400 dualheaded and that patch fixed my problem which was
whenever I was using stereo,my screen locked up with messages like this.
Now I really don't know anything else.Sometimes with complicated Virtual
Worlds I get such messages with a message: End of memory blocks
and I thought maybe we don't have enough memory...

        Panagiotis Papadakos