On Tuesday 19 March 2002 15:58, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> OK. Done.
>
> Let me know if you need help creating a branch for this.  Make sure you
> read the "CVS Policies" document in the developer documentation section of
> dri.sf.net -- if in doubt, ask...
>
> Keith

mmm... I read through the "CVS Policies" doc, but being no CVS guru I am a
bit confused. For the first time, I'd prefer you could suggest me the right
cvs syntax to upload my branch. Just send me the list of CVS commands I will
have to digit from my 'xc' dir. When I will commit Savage4 code, I will know
something more on CVS so I will do it on my own. Promised. For the moment
being, thanks in advance,

vale,
- max