On 2002.04.11 01:40 José Fonseca wrote:
> There is still missing support for PCI operation of an AGP card when
> agpgart isn't available - not much really - just a question of
> book-keeping so it will be done shortly.

Done.

> I'm still not sure if everything is in place for DRI on Mach64 PCI
> cards. I'm in the process of updating and recompiling the kernel to have
> agpgart as a module to be able to check it myself.

Also done. There were some problems remaining, but after correcting them I
managed to have direct rendering enabled without using the AGP.

The next binary snapshot (in two hours) should work on PCI. I would
appreciate that those of you who have a PCI card tested it and reported
back to the list.

José Fonseca