Ian Molton wrote:

> Well, I've backed up the old website (except for the huge snapshots
> folder.
>
> I've also put the shell of the new site up. go to
> http://dri.sourceforge.net/new_site/ to see it.
>
> I'm awaiting some charts and a couple of pages from Liam, which look to
> become excellent references, and I have yet to hook up some of the
> links.
>
> I'll be doing these tasks shortly, but I'd like to know what y'all think
> of the new layout?
>
> (yes, I know the hardware page isnt there yet ;-)

Ian,

A couple of comments:

1) Please add a link on the side bar to our project page on Source Forge.

2) Your plea for help is spread out over the entire site.  Please make sure all
potential new developers are aware they should read the developer FAQ before starting
in with questions on the devel list.

--
                                /\
          Jens Owen            /  \/\ _