Michel Dänzer wrote:
> So, do we want to keep the trackers?

It has been used in the past, but currently, most of the primary
developers have *not* found it useful.  I don't think anybody would be
disappointed if it were turned off...at least for now.

> If yes, I suggest a couple
> improvements:
>
> * only allow submissions from logged in users

If we keep it on, that's a good idea.

> * send mails to dri-{devel,user} instead of dri-patches to get more
>   attention

I was going to send a canned response to have the poster submit to
dri-users.  I didn't realize we could change the list these get posted
on.  I'm not sure we want these automatically posted.  There appears to
be less follow up on the submitters end via this route.  That's why I
think a push back to the submitter is just fine.

--
                                /\
          Jens Owen            /  \/\ _